If you’re looking for the #1 Face Painting in Sydney and around Australia you need look no further than Magic Mirror Face Painting! We keep the kids entertained and give the grown ups the chance to enjoy the party as much as their little ones do.
Kids Party Ideas!
Thinking about organizing your kid’s next birthday party? Overwhelmed and not sure about how to make it a success? Follow these proven steps and your guests will all be jealous of your party organizational skills!
How to Make Your Next Birthday Party a Huge Success!
- On the day of the party it is a great idea to leave a balloon on the gate. This will allow your guests to identify your house more easily and will get the children excited before they even enter the door.
- If you have hired an entertainer it is important to ask them if they can come 10 minutes early to set up, this allows them to start right on time. You can always ask your face painter if they can start on the birthday child if they have a few minutes to spare. When your guests arrive your child can already feel extra special!
- It is often a good idea to have another activity or game set up if you have hired an entertainer such as a face painter or balloon twister. This allows children to not all line up at once and gives the children a chance to go make something while they are waiting.
- Having a theme at your child’s party can be loads of fun! Kids really enjoy dressing up and getting into the different themes. It also helps when kids are unsure about what they want painted.
- Face painters always bring their own special mirror to reveal to children their amazing face paint as soon as they are done. However, children always love to run back and check their faces over and over again. Having a large mirror close by for the children to admire their faces is a great idea!
- Having a small thank you gift or a lolly bag for your guests is a good way to say thank you for coming to the party. Children love lolly bags filled with goodies they can take home. A wand, pirate hat or tiara are some of the many gift ideas you can have.
- Birthdays are a yearly thing, but without photos memories can be forgotten. Don’t forget to take photos! If your child has had their face painted take the photo straight after it’s done so that after 5 minutes of playing and running around you won’t have to worry. It gives children the opportunity to look back at their photos over the years and see their awesome birthday party.
Magic Mirror Face Painting Sydney. Your Children’s party specialist!